A comprehensive manual consisting of approximately 500 pages offering guidance to skilled and long-term care nursing facilities in Quality Assurance Performance Improvement.
- The manual consist of 8 different sections or chapters that are comprehensive, thorough and easy to follow, offering discussions on implementing, fine-tuning and modifying a successful QAPI program.
- The manual has over 58 audit tools and multiple examples of how to conduct the audits
- The manual has 7 investigative tools that guide the user in a new approach to conducting investigations. The tools provide direction on determining root cause of the incident being investigated. The tools are offered in hard copy as well as electronic “fill-in” versions.
- The manual has multiple staff development and education resources including competencies, handouts, templates, and PDF versions of extensive PowerPoint presentations.
- The manual is offered in both electronic and hard copy. The hard copy will include resources in a 3 ring tabbed binder with an attached copy of the electronic version. The electronic copy will be available on a “thumb” drive.