Pre/post mock surveys and focused record reviews for nursing homes and assisted living facilities to help identify areas of risk
- Engaging your team in survey readiness preparation and compliance
- Identifying risks
- Validating successful systems and outcomes
Assistance with developing and implementing plans of correction for cited deficiencies
- Exploring root causes for deficiency citation
- Developing sustainable and successful outcomes
- Engaging the team for understanding and action
Assistance with informal dispute resolutions to explore and offer rebuttal to cited deficient practices
- Defining rationale and defending facility actions toward regulatory compliance
- Collaborating with facility leadership and external supports
- Minimizing penalty and poor public perception
We have developed sample policies, procedures, and resource tools that are compliant with federal and state regulations and current standards of care and practice. The tools are designed in a format that is easily adaptable for your organizations. Some of the resources are available individually and others have been combined in packages of related topics.
In addition, we periodically publish a newsletter, Focus Point, which will keep you abreast of changes within long-term care regulations and expectations, plus tips on daily operations or topics of survey focus.