Leadership and Team Development
We provide a wide variety of educational services to aid in staff development and training. These resources can be provided in small/large groups on site or by teleconference. Additional topics are continually being developed and revised; please contact us for special requests.
AIM for SUCCESS, a collaborative and individually created program for development of leadership team members such as, but not limited to, administrators, directors of clinical services, social services, etc.
- Investment in team development
- Tailored to meet unique needs of the team members and the organization
- Designed for understanding and implementation of best clinical and operational systems
Educational tools and activities spanning a broad range of topics and utilizing a variety of methodologies
- User-friendly and adaptable resources
- Cost effective
- Support regulatory compliance and efficiency from clinical and operational perspectives
- Interactive to promote team engagement
Resource manuals compiled of a wide variety of tools to assist the facility in sustainability of clinical and operational practices
- Developed and designed uniquely to support post-acute care and regulatory compliance
- Balanced with policies, education and quality improvement tools
- Incorporates federal and state-specific regulations and guidance
- Available in both hard copy and electronic versions