Facilitating Quality Health Systems Through Care and Compliance
Chiles Healthcare Consulting empowers clinical and operational sustainability for post-acute providers, including nursing homes and assisted living facilities. Putting our decades of experience to work for you, our team of industry experts takes a collaborative approach to ensuring your staff and your operations demonstrate regulatory compliance, efficiency, and continuous improvement.
Our services include:
- Technical and regulatory education and resources
- Mock surveys
- Coaching and managerial support and staff development
- Quality assurance/performance improvement
- Compliance ethics programs
- Policy development, review and revision
- Plans of correction and informal dispute resolution
- Program management and operations assistance
- Risk analysis and systems review
- Special projects such as:
- Evaluating organizational structure
- Resource utilization
- Enhancing staff effectiveness and efficiency
- Enriching net profit, operational opportunities, etc.
Chiles Healthcare Consulting is based in Richmond, Virginia, and serves clients across the United States remotely and on-site.